lørdag 26. januar 2008

Bag and Box


I've been playing with the embroidery unit I got for Christmas. I find it difficult to understand the manual, which of course, is written in English and German. So far, I understand there are a lot of things I don't understand........I do wish manuals had to be written in at least one of the Scandinavian languages.
Anyway, the box measures 5" x 5" x 5", just big enough for a small embroidery hoop and some stitcheries. The bag is just big enough to carry my coffee mug to the next meeting in the local quilt guild.

7 kommentarer:

Annettenett sa...

Så nydelig...både boks og veske altså, lekkert!!!

Doreen G sa...

I love the little box for your coffee mug.

sirJack sa...

Så festlig! Har du laget mønsteret selv?

Micki sa...

You are off to a good start. Love them both.

Dianne sa...

Wonderful Lise. Especially the little bag - beautiful colours. Don't worry, even reading them in my native English I find these manuals hard to understand! I think you've done a great job!!!

Tiriltunge sa...

Nydelige saker dette her. Har du brukt ferdige maler inni boksen, eller har du laget disse selv?
Ha ei fin og kreativ uke.

Hanne sa...

Stilig boks :-)
Trenger du skyss i morgen ?