mandag 7. januar 2008

Make My Day Award



I've been awarded with the "You make my Day" Award by Ati. Thank you so much. -Actually, you made my day !!

It is nice to know that there is someone somewhere in Blogland that is inspired by my little pieces of work.

I would like to pass this award on to some of the people that both inspire me and make my day a little brighter just by reading their blogs:

Annette, Carol, Dianne, Gudveig, Hanne, May Britt, Guzzisue, Veronique

The rules are: "Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about Blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!"

Some of you may have received this award already, if so, please do not feel any pressure to participate again.

6 kommentarer:

May Britt sa...

Thanks for giving me this award. There is a lot of girls that makes my day too, you're one of them. Love to visit your blog :)

verobirdie sa...

Lise, Thanks this award. I like browsing through your blog too, though I've discovered it rather recently.
Have a nice week full of creativity!

Gudveig HN sa...

Hei Lise! Så hyggelig, da! Jeg ser innom både din blog og andre sine når jeg rekker det, men må tilstå at jeg ikke bruker mye tid på å lese - vanlivis blafrer jeg igjennom i full fart og bare titter på bilder...mer rekker jeg vanligvis ikke. Men det er veldig inspirerende å se på hva andre lager. Jeg har lagt deg til som favoritt, og ser når det dukker opp noe nytt...

Annettenett sa...

Takker og bukker:)

Guzzisue sa...

Thanks so much, never had an award before!!

Dianne sa...

Thankyou Lise! I would definitely have to give this award back to you too - as I love to read your blog!!