Step 4: I covered my fabrics with two layers, one tulle or chiffon, and one organza. Then I outlined the motives with narrow zigzag stitches and cut away the sheers that covered them.
Step 5: I roughly cut batting (yes, scraps!!), a thin one for the bags, and Fast2Fuse for the folios,and then freemotion quilted it all.
Step 6: Muffins - and coffee.
Step 7: For the bags I cut the fabric 14 x 16", for the folios I measured the notepads and added 1" on both sides. I cut the lining the same sizes, made corners in the bottom of the bags and stitched fabric and lining with right sides together (Yes, I forgot to make an opening in the lining for turning for some of the bags!!. The (scrap)folios have pockets on the inside to hold the notepad and other useful things, they were stithed to the lining before everything was ironed and stitched together with zigzag stitches around the egdes - twice.
Step 7: Finished!! Yes, I know the recipe for the muffins is metric - but now my head is empty!!Some of the bags have tags tied to them (made from scraps after cutting the tops!!)I used some left over inchies and Tyvek beads to decorate the the (scrap)folios.