lørdag 8. mars 2008

More postcards

Annica made several postcards for the Cyber Fyber Exhibition. She had a voting on her blog to decide which card she should send to Susan Lenz. Lucky for me, this card didn't win, and now it's on my working table!! Thank you so much Annica, the card is great, lots of different fibers; felt, scrim, lace, ribbon, silk (I think) fibres and hand stitching.

Someone asked me what happened to the flour paste fabric from a previous post. Well, I painted the fabric and made (what do you think??) - postcards. I added some couched yarns, some beads and made a dream catcher, wishing the recipients sweet dreams!!


5 kommentarer:

Ati. Norway. sa...

Love the fabric you 've painted and the card you made out of it !!

Annica sa...

Kul att du gillade kortet! Ditt postcard är jättefint!

Gunnels blog sa...

Du gör så fina kort, Lise! Detta är väldigt fint, gillar färgerna! Och Annicas kort är som alltid jättefint!

Deb H sa...

I LOVE your dream catcher! Very clever.

You really should come to Alaska some time, & if you do come visit!

I want to travel a bit more across the pond myself!

Myra sa...

Lise, your flour paste fabric is fabulous in that card. Some of the lines have a shadowy effect that when combined with that dreamcatcher....just wonderful!