søndag 2. mars 2008

Postcards

I've done a trade with Susan Lenz for her Cyber Fyber exhibition, and she sent me this fantastic postcard. If you follow this link, you can read all about the exhibition and the swap. I've just had a look, and there are still some postcards left, so hurry up if you would like to receive a postcard from this very talented lady!!

This is the postcard I sent her; a Greek dolphin:Yesterday I played with the felting unit on my Bernina. Hopefully my garden will look like this in a few months time:

11 kommentarer:

Annica sa...

Kul att du också är med i Cyber Fyber! Tycker jättemycket om dina vykort. Visst längtar man till vår och sol!

Sue B sa...

love that dolphin card and the embellisher card makes me long for spring!

Gudveig HN sa...

Så fine kort du har laget! De minner om sommeren, begge to!

Five Shadows sa...

Hi Lise,
Love the embellished card. I just received the Viking embellisher for my birthday. But have no pictures to show yet.
I hope spring will arrive soon with a garden as pretty as yours!
Sharon

Micki sa...

Your garden card is great and I love your dolphin.

Annettenett sa...

Nydelige kort som både er sendt og mottatt!!! Hagen din glemmer jeg aldri, den er helt fantastisk!

Hanne sa...

Lovely cards Lise :-)

Gunnels blog sa...

Du gör väldigt fina kort Lise!

Threadspider sa...

Thank you for the lovely comment you left me.
I am very drawn to these trading cards and love that embellisher card you made.

Patch's Pad sa...

Love your cards, especially the dolphin one. The embellisher one is fun too.

Dianne sa...

Great cards. Love the dolphin!!!