tirsdag 11. mars 2008

"The real thing" and a wall hanging


My collection of fuchsias and some pelargoniums spend the winter in a cold basement, no light and nearly no water - only the fuchsias get a little every 4th week or so. Now they have spent a couple of weeks in the kitchen, and most of them have started to grow. Today they got some water. If that turns out well, I'll change the soil in a few days. Hopefully I can do that outdoor!!
I made the wall hanging last year. The flowers and leaves are cut from a fabric with pelargoniums. I cut both flowers and leaves into small pieces, and put them together again like a jig-saw. Some leaves and some butterflies are 3D. I like this wall hanging, it's kind of bright although there are so many grey shades in it - or maybe that's why?

7 kommentarer:

Gunnels blog sa...

Så fin din väggbonad är, blommorna ser så äkta ut!

Doreen G sa...

What a fun wall hanging Lise

Myra sa...

Very pretty Lise. I love pretty flowers in clay pots.

Micki sa...

Love the wall hanging. Great job on the flowers.

Hanne sa...

I am looking forward to see how your pelargonium grows :-)
I have not commented on your flour painted fabric postcard yet I see. I love the effect. You are very skilled with your alternative fabrics Lise. It is a joy to see what you are up to :-)

ewa-christine sa...

Oh så mycket spännande du har gjort. Imponerande.
Med positiv hälsning
Ewa-Christine

Gudveig HN sa...

Skal bli spennende å se hvordan blomstene dine blir! - om det går bra...