onsdag 19. mars 2008

Tome - Page 3



This is the page 3 of my Stargaze Stitchery Tome. March month's page is called "Fiber Collage" and is both traditional and more contemporary. The front of the page is a summer side. Patti Culea's pattern has a lady's face surrounded by fabric flowers. I don't feel confident with drawing, so I decided to make a landscape instead - also because I wanted to use my embroidery unit. On the winter (back) side I've used painted and shrinkedTyvek, Angelina, organza, beads etc to create the scene. I think this side turned out to be the best.

7 kommentarer:

Myra sa...

Lise - those are gorgeous. I wanted to be able to click on them so I could see them a bit larger. (old eyes here lol).

Ati. Norway. sa...

Both sides are beautiful !!
"Summer day" and "winter night".

Nellie's Needles sa...

I, too, wanted to see larger views of these two wonderful pages. Well done!

Micki sa...

Fantastic pages. Hard to decide which one is better.

Lise sa...

Thanks to Doreen, the problems with close ups of the photos are solved! Thanks a lot Doreen - you made my day!

Myra sa...

Yipee! Now I can supersize the pictures. Lise, the different fabrics and stitching in these are wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

Dianne sa...

I love both pages - especially the Summer page - it looks like a place I would love to visit.