søndag 20. april 2008

Journal 2008 - Page 3


The third page in my fabric journal turned out to be a collage; memories of a safari in South Africa.
The background fabric is handpainted, it was meant for another project, but the colour reminded me of the soil in southern Africa.....
I've played with the embrodery unit again. I still find it difficult, but this time I managed to change the colours of the original pattern.
I stamped, added both glass and wooden beads, plus some homemade fabric ones, appliqued the animals, sewed on feathers from Guinea hens and added photoprints of a break in the middle of nowhere enjoying sparkling wine....

4 kommentarer:

Sue B sa...

Lise this is wonderful!

Micki sa...

Fantastic page, Lise.

WayMooreFunQuilting sa...

Lise - wonderful as always! Your attention to the details of the page - such as the fabric that's the same color as the S.A. soil - the hen's feather and the beads - all good items to add to this page. This will be such a great project once it's all done! xox - b

sirJack sa...

Så fantastisk flott! Jeg er stum av beundring...