søndag 13. april 2008

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by Ulla!!

Here are the rules:
1. Once you have been tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

As Ulla, I'm fairly new in the blogging world, so I'll only tag 4 people: Barbara, Lisa, Lynn and Myra. If anyone else find this interesting, please feel free to join in!!

Here are 7 (very random) facts about me:
- I like to cook Indian food
- I grow garlic in my garden
- I don't watch televison
- On a stop-over on the way to Bangladesh, I married at the Norwegian embassy in Bangkok 19 years ago
- I like weeding
- Although I collect frogs, I hate the real ones in my garden
- I love Irish and Scottish folk music

1 kommentar:

Myra sa...

Welcome back Lise! I have missed seeing your pretty posts while you were on holiday. I was just tagged for the random facts in February - you can see my answers at http://gr8damesplace.blogspot.com/2008/02/i-have-been-tagged.html