fredag 27. juni 2008

More Postcards


These are postcards I made for a swap called Mixed Media. The background is acrylic paint, coarse salt and foil. The first one was stamped, and then I added some painted Vlisofix and feathers. The second one has woven copper foil and beads.
This swap was called Lady in Red. Some of you will recognize Tilda's stamp. The background is a sheet of colour catcher which got a skin tone in the washing machine. I painted the sky and water, quilted the waves and used puff paint for the beach. This paint acts as glue when wet, so I added some sea shells and sand.

7 kommentarer:

Sue B sa...

great cards Lise!

Doreen G sa...

great postcards Lise--and I love the stitch that you have used for the border on the last one.

Micki sa...

Great stuff Lise. I like the woven copper foil.

WayMooreFunQuilting sa...

Lise,
Your cards are wonderful! I especially enjoy the first mixed media with the feathers. The lady in red is just adorable and looks just like me! How did you know?!
Thanks for your comment on my flower baskets - if I started early in the year, maybe they would last before it is 100F!
xox - b

Gudveig HN sa...

Flotte kort - igjen!

2ne sa...

Hei, du har en flott blogg. Her er det mye kreativitet og fantasi, det liker jeg. Har lagt deg til på bloggen min - håper det er greit:-)

Bjørg sa...

Takk for titten, her var det veldig mye fint å se. Jeg kommer gjerne tilbake igjen.