tirsdag 19. august 2008

Festival of Quilts

Last week I visited The Festival of Quilts in Birmingham. It was overwhelming and I really enjoyed everything, the exhibition, the shops, the prices and to meet some postcard- and blog-friends (thanks Sue for a lovely coffee break! and thanks to Gill, Sharon and Miriam with friends for all the laughter and fun!) As the photo shows, I hit the traders heavily - this photo only shows some of the goodies... The white roll is 6 meters of fabric prepared for dyeing..The suitcase had twice the weight on my way back home.

5 kommentarer:

Guzzisue sa...

Looking forward to doing coffee again some time :-)

Annica sa...

Oj, så mycket godsaker! "The Painted Quilt" är väldigt bra.

Ati. Norway. sa...

Sure you have had a nice time there as I see much nice fabric! I am looking forward to see what you will make out of it :)

KicsiKató sa...

Hi Lise!

Thanks for visiting. I always look at your new posts (using Google reader and it shows my famous blogs' new posts:))) but I haven't known that you also have an embroidery machine. Do you use it often? I know I will:))

You create so inspirating crafts:))) I'm sure if you use that purse tutorial, it will be great!

Have a nice day!

Hugs from Hungary!

hens teeth sa...

I think the F o Q was really organised for all of us bloggers to meet up! And of course to buy, buy, buy!!!