fredag 8. august 2008

Postcards - Again!

The first 2 photos show a card for a swap called "Things you may find in my purse". I made the card as a purse, and when you open it, there's a photoprint inside of some of the things I carry with me...
The next card is for a swap called "In my dreams" - if you click on the photo you'll see what I'm dreaming of! Some time ago, Ati had a post on her blog where she showed a felted piece based on a rock carving. She also gave a link to a site about rock carvings in Norway. I had no idea that I live very close to some. Thanks for the information, Ati! This is my "interpretation" - felted wool and some knitting yarn - for a swap called "Where I live".
The last postcard is for a "Red and Black" swap - I've just stamped some red batik and used a pinking wheel on my rotary cutter.

6 kommentarer:

Micki sa...

These are all wonderful. I really like the purse card and I love the Hoover one.

Gudveig HN sa...

Kjempeflotte! Likte godt det kortet som kan åpnes ;-) Hvilken kreativitet!!!

WayMooreFunQuilting sa...

As always, Lise, you're an inspiration for me! Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement; I appreciate them all. Love the purse card - should have joined that swap just for your card alone! What a clever idea! xox - barbara

Deb H sa...

What a funny idea! A riding vacuum!

Great Postcards Lise! Thanks for commenting on my alphabet!

Lillemor sa...

I especially love that vacuumcleaner
idea! I could really use one now as I have been operated on.

Robin Mac sa...

Brilliant cards and I love the idea about the Hoover! cheers, Robin