onsdag 10. september 2008

Two Challenges = Shady Garden

Some weeks ago, Inger Lise's challenge for me was to make a small wallhanging using one or more of the fabrics I painted and sunprinted this summer. Nearly at the same time, I joined Another Little Quilt Swap #2. This is the result of both challenges, a 16 x 16" wall hanging called "Shady Garden".
The background fabric is a sunprint covered with sheer fabric, some fresh flowers under organza, paintsticks and stencils, felted silk rows and waste, some beads, fancy yarn, painted and heat distressed Tyvek, heat distressed Kunin felt and some fabric flowers. The piece is machine quilted. I hope my partner will enjoy it!! And thanks to Inger Lise who got me going!

6 kommentarer:

Inger Lise in Norway sa...

Wow This was so gorgeous Lise.I have not started mine jet but I got some cold feet now seing yours....Just love it!

Gina sa...

It's great

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Peg - Happy In Quilting sa...

Hi Lise I have just given you an award on my blog...Peg

blackbearcabin sa...

stunning!

Wil Opio Oguta sa...

It is lovely!

Margeeth sa...

It is really great and looks even better in reality. Lise, thank you so much for letting me have this lovely quilt, it is perfect.