tirsdag 7. oktober 2008

Fruit and Awards


These two wallhangings are inspired by the book "A workshop with Velda Newman". I like the texture of some of the melons. I painted the lemons and orange with water color pencils before quilting. If you click on the photos, you'll see the details.

Lucky me: I have received two blog awards lately!! The first one from Peg and the second from Annica. Thanks a lot ladies - you make me blush!! - and it means a lot to me.
I'm supposed to give these awards to other bloggers, but this time I just can't decide which ones to select. So, if you read this and know that you are among my blog friends, please feel free to copy the awards to your blog.

4 kommentarer:

Gudveig HN sa...

De er UTROLIG flotte, dine to fruktbilder! Stoff-fargingen, quiltingen...det er profft!

Gina sa...

I love them. They look good enough to eat. Hope your cold is better

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Nellie's Needles sa...

Wonderful! and even more so with the addition of your quilting patterns.

Hanne sa...

Beautiful wallhangings !