lørdag 1. november 2008

Post #99 - Goodies in the Mail

Look what I found in my mailbox today!! This is Gina's quilt for me in Another Little Quilt Swap #2 . I have followed the "birth" of this quilt on Gina's blog, and I was hoping she made it for me - which she did!!
And this is what I also found in the envelope: the most beautiful calendar for 2009 from Wales, actually I should have made 12 posts just to show the photos; they are gorgeous. I've been in Wales once, and I know the landscape is beautiful. Then I found a lovely card, 4 terrific fat quarterts, the November issue of Patchwork and Quilting and a box of peppermint chocolates......How did you know I love peppermint chocolate, Gina?? Thanks a lot for everything, I'm overwhelmed!!
If you like/love Labradors, and you haven't visited Gina's blog, please do. She has some wonderful photos and videos of Stanley there. I love them all - maybe because I'm the happy and sometimes frustrated Mum of a black Labrador??