mandag 7. februar 2011

Postcards

A few postcards I've made lately. The first one was made with a new technique for me. First, I quilted the background fabric, printed the motif on a sheet of water soluble paper, used matte medium on both fabric and paper (on the right side), put the two together and pressed with the back of a spoon, and voila; the motif was transferred.....Then I added some more quilting, just for fun! The next two are made with scraps, covered with tulle and quilted. Then I used a thermofax screen and glue for the feathers. When the glue was nearly dry, I put foil on top. A bit difficult to photograph, but the foil really added "bling" to the cards!
The last one is a winter postcard. I suppose some of my Norwegian readers will recognice the penguins - I cut them from a can of iced beer!!

1 kommentar:

2ne sa...

Lekre og kreative kort. Gøy med forskjellige teknikker :-)