søndag 11. november 2012

Another Little Quilt Swap #7

Once again I've participated in Another Little Quilt Swap organized by Kate in UK. This is my quilt which will be sent to Glenys in New Zeland.
In the summer months, I work at an folk art/open air museum, and the quilt is a kind of greeting from the place. The horse in the middle is a handle, dating back to medival time. My Norwegian readers will know the embroidery - it's part of an old wooden calendar. The corner blocks are the museum's logos.
I've used photo print both on cotton and organza, sun print, stencils and hand embroidery.
I think Kate will announce a swap again next year. If you are interested, you'll find information on her blog here.

2 kommentarer:

Margeeth sa...

I think your quilt is lovely. It was also on my list.

Lappedamen sa...

Urnorsk! Flott komposisjon.